RFC Needs for Anaconda as Docker Image Generator (draft 1)
Input: Kickstart file
Output: Tarball of
Secondary output: Tarball of all source RPMs used in above
Ideally, this should be able to run in a chroot, for use both in Koji and possibly in a Docker image which is itself an "appliance" for creating Fedora images.
- Install without swap or other partitioning
- Install without any bootloader
- Ability to install with only given language support
- Ability to install with no docs (already implemented)
- Install without swap or other partitioning (already okay, I think)
Nice to Have
We do a number of things in the image kickstart
%post that could be handled by the tool directly.
- If systemd is installed, set runlevel to non-graphical multiuser